RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic multigrade engine oil with USVO® Technology.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is ideally suited for gasoline engines for car racing, even when subject to the highest levels of strain.
The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved engine protection, reduced fuel consumption and optimized engine cleanliness for your vehicle. Due to the special mixture of synthetic, highly polar Group V base oils with a high proportion of high and low viscosity PAO, it could be formulated without the use of viscosity index improvers.
Due to its high viscosity index, its high HTHS value, extreme shear stability and a highly effective special novel additivation with molybdenum and tungsten, RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is also suitable for an extremely sporty driving style.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 utilizes the positive properties of molybdenum and tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 achieves a secure lubrication layer thanks to its unique formulation even at very high operating temperatures, protection from corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 may be used as special oil for car racing series even under most difficult conditions.
Racetrack partnership: Nürburgring Tested, Hockenheim Premium Partner, recommendation of Ralf Schumacher, ADAC GT masters, FIA F3 EUROPEAN Championship, Opel Motorsport
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race with special molybdenum and tungsten additives
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- High HTHS value, extreme shear stability
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Protection against corrosion and foam formation
|SAE Viscosity Grade||10W-60|