RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W50 is high alloyed fully synthetic multigrade engine oil for modern gasoline engines based on esters and poly-alpha olefins.
Special oil for use by car race, even under the heaviest loads. Its high viscosity index, its good shear stability and a highly effective special additive RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W50 is suitable for extremely sporty driving style. Secure lubrication, even at very high operating temperatures. Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foam.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W50 can be used as special oil for car race even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W50 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W50 offers:
- a fully synthetic all-season motor oil
- Maximum engine performance under extreme driving conditions
- Continuously high oil pressure
- High oil film stability, which protects the engine against wear
- An optimum rust and corrosion protection
- A very low volatility
- Reduction of environmental impact
- Catalyst suitability
- Prevents black sludge formation
- Protection against cold sludge
- Fuel efficiency by reducing friction losses
- An excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
|SAE Viscosity Grade||10W-50|