RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 is synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. Minimisation of friction, abrasion and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's recommendations.
The excellent cold start characteristics provide optimal lubricant safety in the cold-running phase. Because of the noticeable fuel economy RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 contributes the reduction of pollutant emissions and protecting the environment. RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 is Mid SAPS Oils which prevents effectively the reset of the diesel soot particulate filter.
RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 is suitable for demanding motors as a high performance low friction multi-grade gear oil. It is recommended for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, including turbo versions, for direct injection motors and it is also recommended for all operation conditions. Especially formulated according to the OPEL specification with DEXOS2 specification. RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in vehicles with diesel particulate filters.
API SN/CF, ACEA C3, License: API SN
MB-Freigabe 229.52, MB-Freigabe 229.51, BMW Longlife-04, GM dexos2™ (License No. GB2C0711081)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
MB 229.31, VW 502 00 / 505 00 / 505 01, Fiat 9.55535-S3, Chrysler MS-11116
RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures below -30°C
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources
|SAE Viscosity Grade||5W-30|
|Engine Oil Approvals||BMW Longlife-04, MB 229.51, MB 229.52, ACEA C3, API CF, API SN, GM dexos2™|