RAVENOL CVT Fluid is a fully synthetic ATF for the latest generation of CVT transmission.
RAVENOL CVT Fluid guarantees an optimum of power transmission.
RAVENOL CVT Fluid is based on fully synthetic oil (PAO) with a special additive and inhibition to ensure the proper operation of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL CVT Fluid was developed for use in CVT transmission (Steel Belt Continuously Variable Transmission).
RAVENOL CVT Fluid ensures a stable viscosity under high mechanical stress in the transmission elements (push belt).
RAVENOL CVT Fluid corresponds to:
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
BMW CVT EZL 799A, Ford EU WSS-M2C928-A, Focus C-Max CFT23, Ford USA WSS-M2C933-A, XT-7-QCFT Freestyle, Five Hundred CFT30, Honda CVT Fluid 08200-9006, HMMF Ultra Fluid 08260-99904, 08260-99907, MB 236.20 A 0019894603, Mazda TFF CVT Fluid TC JWS3320 K020-W0-051W, Nissan CVT Fluid NS-1, KLE50 00002, KLE50 00004, Opel/GM 1940713, Subaru i-CVT Fluid K0415-YA090, Suzuki S-CVT 99000-22801-000, Toyota CVT Fluid TC 08886-02105, VW/AUDI G052180A1/A2/A6, TL 52180, VW G 052 516 A2, Mini Cooper CVT
RAVENOL CVT Fluid offers:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Neutral behaviour by inhibition to non-ferrous metals
|Genuine Part #||G-052-180A2|