ATF Professional Line
RAVENOL ATF M-6 Serie is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF M-6 Serie is one of the ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) for all 5-motion automatic transmission of Mercedes Benz with controlled torque converter lockup clutch AG 722.6 and AG 722.7.
RAVENOL ATF M 6-Serie guarantees a maximum wear protection in every operating state.
RAVENOL ATF M-6 Serie was developed for use automatic transmission, especially for 5-gear transmission with controlled torque converter lockup clutch AG 722.6 and AG 722.7 from Mercedes Benz.
MB-Approval 236.10 (A 001 989 21 03)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
RAVENOL ATF M 6-Serie offers:
- a very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- a high, stable viscosity index
- a very low pour point
- a very good oxidation stability
- protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- good balanced coefficient of friction
- a neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- a neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non-ferrous metals
|Oil Type||Automatic Transmission|