RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is an ultra-modern high alloyed fully synthetic multigrade engine oil for gasoline engines based on a new and improved formulation of esters and poly-alpha olefins.
Special oil for use by car race, even under the heaviest loads. Its high viscosity index, its very good shear stability and its new highly effective special additivesRAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is suitable for extremely sporty driving style. Secure lubrication, even at very high operating temperatures. Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foam.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 can be used as special oil for car race even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Application areas: Van Amersfoort Racing, Phoenix Racing, Land Motorsport and further racing teams
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race
- Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation
|Genuine Part #||No|
|SAE Viscosity Grade||10W-60|